Regulated professions

Examiner driving licences

In order to be able to hold an exam in the Netherlands, the examiner must hold the Dutch examiner B diploma issued by the CBR. Other countries issue similar diplomas/certificates. These are not (yet) recognized by the Netherlands. It can therefore not be exchanged.

The Dutch examiner B diploma issued by the CBR is not valid abroad.

Procedure for applications for accreditation

You cannot apply for accreditation of your foreign examiner B diploma.

Objection and appeal

If you have a question, suggestion or complaint, you can report it to us in three different ways:

  • By telephone on telephone number +31 (0) 88 227 77 00.
  • In writing via CBR, Legal Affairs Department, PO Box 5301, 2280 HH Rijswijk ZH, The Netherlands.
  • On